Target Practice Robot
November 2018 - December 2018
- Repurposed large-format inkjet printer slide as linear translation stage for launching platform.
- Robot moves to a random or user-defined position, calculates correct angle, aims, and launches ball into target.
- Arduino Uno for controller
- Reacts happy/sad to making/missing a shot, respectively.
- 3-ball hopper behind target. Launcher autonomously reloads itself after every shot. If no shots are missed, robot operates in loop until stopped: move, shoot, react, reload.
- Budget: $50